Are you a young student studying in school or a junior college who is confused about your career? Or are you a young person who wants to seek professional advice from an expert? Unherd presents, ‘MyMentor’ – an initiative where industry experts with outstanding achievements; mentor and guide young students like you seeking career advice. Our mentors are supportive individuals who will offer guidance, support, and encouragement to help you choose a career that suits your interest and skill-set. Get all the support from the comfort of your home by connecting to your mentor simply over the phone.
Young Students Who Had A Mentor Are:
- more likely to enroll in courses of their choice 55% 55%
- more likely to volunteer regularly 78% 78%
- interested in becoming a mentor 90% 90%
- more likely to hold a leadership position 98% 98%
- Will set a career goal that fits your interest and skill-set.
- Solve your queries on your career aspirations.
- Share a personalised plan of action to achieve your career goals.
- Connect you to resources and learnings that you are not familiar.
- Queries around colleges, courses and career growth would be discussed.
Need To Know
Students presently studying in school or junior college anywhere across India can sign up. Homeschoolers are more than welcome to apply too. Average age of our students who seek mentorship is between 14-18 years of age.
You can send in your queries, feedback and suggestions to email@example.com. You will
receive a response within